Windows 7 iRig Stomp I/O Problem

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Windows 7 iRig Stomp I/O Problem

Postby Sandro153 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:50 am

Hi,

I use Amplitube 4 with a Windows 7 OS, using iRig Stomp I/O, when I start Amplitube 4 it should go by default in preset mode but it doesn't, there is no midi connection, but when I switch to iRig Stomp I/O, in the Audio Midi Setup, the midi connection is there and everything function properly. I can see the Midiin2 (iRig Stomp I/O) option in the Audio Midi Setup but when i switch to it just don't switch mode and there is no midi connection.

I should add that this problem start after I did an update wilt the new Product Manager, befor the up-date everything was working just fine....

Hope someone can help me...

Thanks,
Sandro
Sandro153

Re: Windows 7 iRig Stomp I/O Problem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:08 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Since no other users have chimed in for a while with suggestions, I'd suggest you open a ticket for direct and official technical assistance from the IK Support team via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories