iRig 2 Amplitube Bonus Downloads

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig 2 Amplitube Bonus Downloads

Postby snmavronis » Tue May 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Hi, yesterday my iRig 2 shipped to me. I used my iPad's camera to scan the QR codes to register my device and took me to the bonus content download web page. I just started going down the list of the four items. I was wondering why after the first one it keep taking me back to the App Store for Amplitube CS over and over. Then I saw at the bottom of the bonus content web page it said "choose one." Apparently only the first bonus link installed amp models, which is fine but I'd really rather have the X-Flanger content. Is there any way to revert my choice and install the X-Flanger version of Amplitube CS instead?
snmavronis

Re: iRig 2 Amplitube Bonus Downloads

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 19, 2020 8:07 pm

AmpliTube CS is the free AmpliTube app in which the bonus content will run. Please see this page for a list of what you will have access to and if you click More Info you can see the instructions to get the gear: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby snmavronis » Tue May 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Thanks I had to click on the "How To Get Free Bonus Content" link. The instructions there mentioned when you launch Amplitube to register there using username and password and entered my iRig 2 serial number. Now I do see the X-Flanger and other things without prompting me to buy it. :)

snmavronis

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Cool. The "More Info" also states that when you register iRig 2 in the app the bonus gear will be available.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories