ARC STUDIO - problem

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: ARC STUDIO - problem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 21, 2024 4:40 pm

rezasadeghimusic wrote:Guys,
Any news or updates?

Please reply to your support ticket for an update from the team that is monitoring your reported issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PootPoody » Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:02 pm

Is there any idea of when this will be fixed?

I'm having the same problem and it makes the Ark studio useless, it's a shame because other than this problem it's a great product.

P.
PootPoody

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:20 pm

PootPoody wrote:Is there any idea of when this will be fixed?

I'm having the same problem and it makes the Ark studio useless, it's a shame because other than this problem it's a great product.

P.

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? They would recreate, troubleshoot, and assist you including any estimate on getting a fix if it isn't something they can fix specifically for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PootPoody » Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:21 pm

Yeh, they haven’t got back to me yet.

I’ve spoken to an IK contact I have though who is giving the development team who are working on a fix a nudge.

P
PootPoody

Postby Campolino » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:17 pm

I hope there is a solution soon.. Like that I almost can work. I have a noticeable delay. Thats not acceptable!
Campolino

Postby lordward » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:28 pm

I've noticed the same issue as well. I became aware of it after playing back a loud click track. It took me half an hour to figure out that it was coming from the ARC. :evil:
lordward

Postby PootPoody » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:04 pm

Yep, it was first reported in early March so hopefully won't be too long.

I've knocked off the bottom 25hz or so and that's dealing with it for now, obviously I'd rather it corrected it. (I have a sub so it's important for me)

lordward wrote:I've noticed the same issue as well. I became aware of it after playing back a loud click track. It took me half an hour to figure out that it was coming from the ARC. :evil:
PootPoody

Postby lordward » Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:53 am

PootPoody wrote:Yep, it was first reported in early March so hopefully won't be too long.

I've knocked off the bottom 25hz or so and that's dealing with it for now, obviously I'd rather it corrected it. (I have a sub so it's important for me)

lordward wrote:I've noticed the same issue as well. I became aware of it after playing back a loud click track. It took me half an hour to figure out that it was coming from the ARC. :evil:

I just installed the update 2 minutes ago. Problem seems to be gone.
lordward

Postby Plainsong5 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:08 pm

Was this problem fixed with the most recent updates? And were the updates software, firmware, or both? Thx.

UPDATE: just found the release notes:

ARC 4 - Ver. 4.0.1 - Release Notes
Fixed a small audio issue on the correction filters that in certain rare cases was creating a small “echo” effect on low frequencies

8-)
Plainsong5

Postby nikolai » Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:22 pm

Just to be clear, this appeared as an Arc 4 software update to 4.0.1.
Once the update is installed, does that sync to the Arc4 Studio hardware when you open the application? Anything else I need to do?
Has it fixed the issue for people who reported it?
nikolai

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools