IK Product Manager Issues

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager Issues

Postby ckokotay » Sun May 26, 2024 3:13 pm

MacOS - I had some issues with SSD space and my download of SampleTank 4 sounds stopped. I cleared somethings out, probably incorrectly, and now for several of the libraries, product manager shows "0 Files Remaining" and "Install". When I try to install, it asks for the content directory and then does nothing. It appears the tool thinks the .dmg file is or was already downloaded and it is not (not present in the downloads folder). Where can I "reset" this value so that I can download the sound library?
ckokotay

Re: IK Product Manager Issues

Postby carterficial » Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:08 pm

I'm having the exact same issue on PC.
carterficial

Postby jmistler » Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:33 am

Having this same issue on a Mac. Has anyone resolved it?
jmistler

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:34 pm

Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools