Can't update, Can't Install

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Can't update, Can't Install

Postby redeyes43 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:17 am

Hello. I'm a big fan of you - IK multimedia.
I have a problem, so I'm posting this on the forum.
There was a recent pianoverse update, so I tried it.
However, I can't go version 1.0.5.
I tried reinstalling this product, and even though I pressed update several times, it didn't go from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5.
In addition,
You know there’s a YF3 file on Pianoverse, right? Even though it was installed, the Install button is still there. Other products are listed as Installed.

I don't know what the problem is with this. I need you to help me
redeyes43

Re: Can't update, Can't Install

Postby Stancill » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:57 pm

I'm having both these problems as well and now the prompt to update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 has strangely dissapeared in the product manager.........so either IK know about this and have withdrawn or delayed the update or we have similar specs on our machines that are preventing the update.......AVAST or a particular build of Windows 10???????......still IK would love to hear a little bit more info from you about this rather than just.............................silence?
Stancill

Postby redeyes43 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:08 pm

Stancill wrote:I'm having both these problems as well and now the prompt to update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 has strangely dissapeared in the product manager.........so either IK know about this and have withdrawn or delayed the update or we have similar specs on our machines that are preventing the update.......AVAST or a particular build of Windows 10???????......still IK would love to hear a little bit more info from you about this rather than just.............................silence?

I agree. From what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be a conflict due to computer specifications, and I think IK may have posted the file link incorrectly.
redeyes43

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:50 pm

The 1.0.5 update has not been pulled, if you are having issues I'd suggest contacting tech support directly via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools