New version 6 but t-racks 5 max plugins are in demo?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

New version 6 but t-racks 5 max plugins are in demo?

Postby Ramunas » Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 pm

Hi,

thank you for the new release. To be honest new modules arent interesting, but i am curious. Old models are the same and there are no changes, why they work as demos only? they literaly have not changed, only the number 6 says.
Ramunas

Re: New version 6 but t-racks 5 max plugins are in demo?

Postby DC_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:51 pm

there are a couple of FAQs up that may help here, check them out: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index. ... =147&jfl3=
DC_IK

Postby Ramunas » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:04 pm

DC_IK wrote:there are a couple of FAQs up that may help here, check them out: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index. ... =147&jfl3=

i have red that faq and it doesnt help me. I think thats quite a predatory move to not let use v6 dlls since they are basicly the same as v5.

On top of that whats really dishonest that you had a such a huge sale out of t-racks v5 and suddenly with ending the sale you announced v6. Which wtf.

I wonder what will European Consumer Rights commision will say about this?

I really like your products (at least majority of them), im a supporter for over a decade of your products despite having problems and not seeing some plugins have them solved, but this is really quite a red line i cannot tolerate. I dont think i will ever going to support you guys unless you will alter your business model regarding your customers.
Ramunas

Postby senseless80 » Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:54 am

From what i got, you need whatever version of T-racks 6 and they will work, but if you have the free version of T-racks 6 (t-racks 6 intro), you won't be able to load any module (even the single plugin) that is not one of the tree free modules. If you want to run your T-racks 5 modules, you can't do from the T-Racks 6 installation. Well i don't like that too, since i updated, 2-3 monthes ago i think, to the T-Racks 5 new version. Just like with modo drum, i was convinced i got the full version, but they came out with Modo Drum 1.5 and i had the new libraries blocked. Personally i don't like this kind of politic
senseless80

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox