JC Vocal Strip Presets

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

JC Vocal Strip Presets

Postby ctk926 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:03 am

The website says the JC channel strip comes with "a variety of presets." However, these don't appear when I use the plug-in, they aren't available for download through product manager, and the presets folder for this plugin is empty. Is the presets thing just not true, or how do I solve this problem?
ctk926

Re: JC Vocal Strip Presets

Postby BassGuy99 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:00 am

There should be a box just above the top compressor that says in fairly large letters "Load Preset". Clicking on that should bring up a list of available presets. Don't use the <default> window on the plugin header as this won't show any presets unless you have saved some to your DAW's preset folder. Forgive me if you have already done this and still have no presets. My path to the presets is:
D:\me\Documents\IK Multimedia\T-RackS 5\Presets\Module\JC Vocal Strip

There should be 24 presets. Sorry if this does not help
BassGuy99

Re: JC Vocal Strip Presets

Postby ctk926 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:29 pm

ctk926 wrote:The website says the JC channel strip comes with "a variety of presets." However, these don't appear when I use the plug-in, they aren't available for download through product manager, and the presets folder for this plugin is empty. Is the presets thing just not true, or how do I solve this problem?

Appreciate the response, it was faster than the IK team, but this is exactly the issue - that folder is empty and nothing is there when I hit that "load presets" box.
ctk926

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox