MixBox vs. TRacks

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

MixBox vs. TRacks

Postby mannikin » Sat May 25, 2024 6:28 pm

Hi;

I already own the full version of MixBox and some TrackS plugins. I noticed a good sale on TrackS 5 V2. This version of TRackS has 22 devices vs.the 70 in Mixbox.

Is it going to be redundant if I already have Mixbox? Just wanted a reality/sanity check. :) Thank you.

J.
mannikin

Re: MixBox vs. TRacks

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 25, 2024 8:29 pm

The version of T-RackS that is on sale is T-RackS 5 MAX v2 for 79.99 and that has 53 modules. These are more full processors think about it like they would be the full-fledged rack versions vs MixBox being the smaller more compact (including feature-wise) 500-series "lunchbox" versions.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: MixBox vs. TRacks

Postby mannikin » Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The version of T-RackS that is on sale is T-RackS 5 MAX v2 for 79.99 and that has 53 modules. These are more full processors think about it like they would be the full-fledged rack versions vs MixBox being the smaller more compact (including feature-wise) 500-series "lunchbox" versions.

Understood. Thanks for the reply. :)
mannikin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox