How do I trial T-Racks 5 Max?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

How do I trial T-Racks 5 Max?

Postby jtolbert1 » Wed May 15, 2024 6:11 pm

I'm sorry, but the IK MultimediaProduct Manager has become so convoluted and confusing to use. I've installed T-Racks 5 CS as noted in another post I saw, but I don't see any way to trial the full T-Racks 5 Max package.

From the T-Racks standalone app, I have the option to select modules I don't own and I get a little authorization window, but clicking Try does nothing. Any suggestions?
jtolbert1

Re: How do I trial T-Racks 5 Max?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 15, 2024 6:57 pm

IK Product Manager allows you to register, authorize, and install products in just a few clicks. I'm sorry you had trouble with it. T-RackS 5 CS installs the full suite of plugins ready for you to try (along with some great processors that are free to use without buying or trying). Clicking try will unlock the gear for a period of time where you can use that processor. If this is not working for you that is not the expected behavior so I would recommend you reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw so they can assist you and help figure out why you are unable to use the processors you clicked "Try" for.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox