T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:25 pm

I know there were some additional cases solved this morning. I would recommend checking if the coupon appears properly in your cart now when adding T-RackS 6 MAX.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sbn » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:25 pm

Checking....
sbn

Postby sbn » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:27 pm

Yeahhhh... purchased. thanx Peter!

Finally I can try it on my new track.
sbn

Postby supanorton » Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:34 am

All sorted out for me. I think they found my missing processors/modules behind the Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip. I'm excited about the new processors. Thanks to you, Peter, and to the IK team for making things right.
supanorton

Postby aharris1 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:01 am

Looks like this was fixed - had the same issue and now it's gone, but it's either the promo code or jam points, but not both. Seems to be the case with all upgrades lately.

Looks like all but about 8 modules are considered new, so my 52 modules don't show up in the free/trial version.
aharris1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:48 pm

aharris1 wrote:Looks like this was fixed - had the same issue and now it's gone, but it's either the promo code or jam points, but not both. Seems to be the case with all upgrades lately.

Looks like all but about 8 modules are considered new, so my 52 modules don't show up in the free/trial version.

Promo codes and JamPoints were never able to be combined. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints

There are 8 new modules per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr6 and note that T-RackS 6 Intro (the free version) does not port your previous plugins. See more details about your existing T-RackS plug-ins in this FAQ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1517
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aharris1 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:37 pm

Thanks Peter - I saw that you had already answered those questions.
Oddly, my into shows more than the 3 free modules, it shows 6, so that threw me off.
None of them were bought after release.
aharris1

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox