T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: T-Racks 6 - how do I buy?

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:05 am

stevegalante wrote:
Peter, I think I'm just going to give up.

Me too ! Very complicated and confusing, and not sure if it's worth it

It is automatic. If you have T-RackS 5 MAX v2 or 50+ T-RackS singles there will be a coupon in your cart. Apply that for $/€100 off T-RackS 6 MAX.

If you have 25+ single T-RackS plugins you'll see s $/€50 off coupon there to apply.

If you don't see that, the IK Support team can look directly at your account. But I assure you these discounts exist and are used by many so far. Also note that some odd eligibility rule code was fixed earlier today that helped some folks with outlier issues.

Edit: Please try again, your account is verified as working for the $100 off coupon by the team
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby guitarheadhunt » Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:19 am

I just tried it again like you said. I am still only getting a $50 code. I counted all my modules. I have over 50. I own all of them except the stone verb as well as the new version 6. I also sent in a support ticket 2 days ago and have yet to hear back from anyone.
guitarheadhunt

Postby supanorton » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:56 am

Peter_IK wrote:
supanorton wrote:I have every T-Racks processor, which is over 50. The website says if I own over 50 processors, my price is $99. My discount code to upgrade made brought the cost to $149 instead of $99.

I contacted support and was told this:

"After reviewing your account we see that you obtained some licenses via promotion. Promotional licenses do not qualify for upgrades."

Really?

I checked with our Support Manager and while that last statement was incorrect (promo modules from group buys and such absolutely do count), you do not have 50 or more modules even counting any promotions. So you qualify for the appropriate $/€50 discount.

Peter, thank you for checking on that. I definitely have 51 processors in my T-RackS 5 stand alone app. Can I send a screen shot showing all the processors?
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:49 am

supanorton wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
supanorton wrote:I have every T-Racks processor, which is over 50. The website says if I own over 50 processors, my price is $99. My discount code to upgrade made brought the cost to $149 instead of $99.

I contacted support and was told this:

"After reviewing your account we see that you obtained some licenses via promotion. Promotional licenses do not qualify for upgrades."

Really?

I checked with our Support Manager and while that last statement was incorrect (promo modules from group buys and such absolutely do count), you do not have 50 or more modules even counting any promotions. So you qualify for the appropriate $/€50 discount.

Peter, thank you for checking on that. I definitely have 51 processors in my T-RackS 5 stand alone app. Can I send a screen shot showing all the processors?

You can send that to support, but they did count directly in your account. I'm sure they'll be willing to take a look at your screenshot though.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:45 pm

Okay, thanks. I sent screenshots of:

1. the plugin dropdown menus in Logic;
2. the dropdown menus of modules in the standalone T-RackS 5 app;
3. shots of my Custom SHOP account, which show my username in the upper right and how
many of each category of T-RackS processor I have (11 EQs; 17 Dynamics; 7 Reverbs; 1
Metering; 2 Delay/Echo; 2 Harmonics; 11 others). That's a total of 51 processors/modules.

My last trip through airport security was easier than this! I'm really hoping to get it resolved.
supanorton

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:48 pm

supanorton wrote:Okay, thanks. I sent screenshots of:

3. shots of my Custom SHOP account, which show my username in the upper right and how
many of each category of T-RackS processor I have (11 EQs; 17 Dynamics; 7 Reverbs; 1
Metering; 2 Delay/Echo; 2 Harmonics; 11 others). That's a total of 51 processors/modules.

My last trip through airport security was easier than this! I'm really hoping to get it resolved.

This isn't the typical experience, but also note that they counted in your account so if they are seeing less than 50 it is most certainly a very "outlier" type of issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby guitarheadhunt » Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:50 pm

This isn't the typical experience, but also note that they counted in your account so if they are seeing less than 50 it is most certainly a very "outlier" type of issue.

[/quote]

I too am having the same issue. I have over 50 processors and only get the $50 code. I sent in a support ticket 3 days ago and have yet to hear from anyone.
guitarheadhunt

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:09 am

guitarheadhunt wrote:

I too am having the same issue. I have over 50 processors and only get the $50 code. I sent in a support ticket 3 days ago and have yet to hear from anyone.[/quote]
Support will assist you, what is your ticket number?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sbn » Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:18 am

Here is my ticket #6654367

I sent an email to shipping support. Maybe it was the wrong selection. I also have not received any more answers.

I got one answer (when I opened a ticket) pretty fast, saying that I can use an auto-coupon and also use Jampoints, but it doesn't solve the problem. Yesterday, I also sent screenshots of my IK shipping account and logic.
sbn

Postby scottyknows6 » Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:08 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Tyreebme wrote:
Tyreebme wrote:I literally came on here just to find out this information. It's really not clear if there is a cross grade price or if this is just what it is. I have T-Racks 5 Max as well. And I definitely don't want to repay for something that I already have. Need Clarification Please.

****EDIT****

OK, just saw this at the bottom of the page of the T-Racks 6 page:
Upgrade to T-RackS 6 MAX - $/€299.99

For existing owners of any T-RackS product: $/€199.99
For existing owners of 25+ T-RackS processors: $/€149.99***
For existing owners of 50+ T-RackS processors or T-RackS 5 MAX v2: $/€99.99***
*No module porting in the free version from T-RackS 5.
**All pricing excluding taxes.
***Apply the auto-coupon at checkout in the IK store.

So, I'm assuming that it will apply when you checkout.
I'll try now and report back.

Well, it turns out that, I have all of these IK Multimedia Products. Every Max Version. But because I am ONE T-Racks processor short (49). I cannot get the Upgrade/Crossgrade price. I truly don't know how I feel about this. I understand that there has to be a cutoff. But dang. This one sucks for me. I didnt buy the V2 cause I had all of the plugins from the Max I already had..
It's not even applying the $149.99 and I know I have over 25 T-RackS processors.

In your case you could upgrade to T-RackS 6 at 99.99 minus up to 15% in JamPoints and you'd get the 8 new processors, the features/improvements of T-RackS 6, and all your previous T-RackS plugins would work in there.

I bought Thursday at $199 before I got the email with the different pricing structures. I should have been eligible for $99 since I own TRacks 5 Max V2. I sent a contact form same day, but have not heard back or got an email confirmation. Is there an expected time frame for a response?
scottyknows6

Postby sbn » Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:54 pm

Any updates? Somebody updated for a 99? I do not see any mail answers from IK team.
sbn

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:27 pm

sbn wrote:Any updates? Somebody updated for a 99? I do not see any mail answers from IK team.

The coupon has been working for many, what is your ticket number?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sbn » Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:30 pm

sbn

Postby supanorton » Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:09 am

Peter_IK wrote:
supanorton wrote:Okay, thanks. I sent screenshots of:

Hi, Peter,

I haven't heard back from Support yet and saw you asked another member for their support number. Any chance you might be able to check on my ticket too? #1074219
supanorton

Postby Tyreebme » Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:32 am

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry yes that is MAX where you'd get all of them, I had the 99.99 upgrade on the brain! You can see the processors that are included (including some of the new ones with T-RackS 6 (non-Pro, non-MAX) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr6

Hey Peter, so I have been waiting on a response back from support since the 6th for the first time. My ticket number is #7008298.
This was the first response:
Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

Thanks for your continued interest in T-RackS!
Reviewing your account, you should qualify for the $50 coupon at least. The original T-Racks MAX serial you have included 33 modules. I am counting a total of 43 modules currently in your account.

That said, I am seeing that the $50 coupon is failing to populate for you. We will need to contact our IT team to check for the serials in your account to see where the disconnect is occurring. I should hear back shortly on this. In the meantime, if you wish to get started this weekend and to proceed with an order, we can always provide a partial refund for you on Monday.

We appreciate your patience here while this is looked into. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply here.

Thanks.
Which I did respond to saying have you heard anything yet regarding the issue. That message was sent on Saturday. Which I didnt expect them to respond on the weekend. But, still have not heard anything and the coupon is still not showing up. I really dont wanna give up like I said. I have put alot into IK. Probably not more than some. But I hope that my money still counts.
Tyreebme

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox