Cubase :A Serious Problem has occurred

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: Cubase :A Serious Problem has occurred

Postby DarkStar » Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:44 am

^^^^
Just to expand on that. You can reply to any email from Tech Support about the problem (including the auto-acknowledgement) and attach the files to your email.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dollarshades » Tue Oct 15, 2024 4:55 pm

Thanks Peter - I've sent over Cubase Crash files as you suggested. Hopefully there is a solution to be had soon.
dollarshades

Postby dollarshades » Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:20 pm

I just noticed that since I 'Froze' my main vocal track I haven't been getting the 'Serious Problem' error on the project, even though I have the TR6 'Mothership' and a few other modules on various other tracks.

The only difference is that the vocal track has a chain of modules including non-Ik plugins.

The Chain is as follows: RX10 De-Click > Ozone 11 Dynamic EQ > TR6 Mothership (British Channel+Black 76+Channel Strip X) > CSR Hall > MTM Reso

Perhaps TR6 isn't playing nice with the other processors on the track?

I'll experiment more and see if there is one particular module causing the issues.
dollarshades

Postby dollarshades » Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:12 pm

Just tried removing the Ozone EQ and MTM Reso from the vocal chain and *so far* no errors, plus the CPU meters have returned to normal instead of peaking into red as they were with those two vsts in the chain.

I'll update my help desk ticket accordingly - it would be interesting to hear from other users with the same problem if they are using their TR6 modules with other 3rd party apps in a chain?
dollarshades

Postby dollarshades » Sun Oct 20, 2024 11:47 am

The idea that this issue only arises when TR6 modulaes are used in a chain with other non-IK vsts seems to have gone out of the window ... all sorts of problems occuring now on Delay Lab, Bass One etc. Plus, Cubase is now vanishing without trace when trying to open this same project that has been troublesome ... no option to save under a different name, no warning, just 'Poof' and Cubase is gone.

Also just to confirm that I don't have HiDPI enabled on Cubase.

Looking forward to an urgent response from Support ...
dollarshades

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox