Tracks 5 Max V1 - V2 Install question

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Tracks 5 Max V1 - V2 Install question

Postby musicflesh » Wed May 15, 2024 10:40 pm

I have TrackS 5 Max V1 installed, I am planning on getting TrackS 5 Max V2 today, Now, do i have to uninstall the previous version to install the V2 version I am NOT going to get the upgrade, I am planning on getting the full version/standalone (NOT the Upgrade version). I am just curious as to what would the the best course of installation would be, remove V1 before installing V2? OR can I install V2 over V1 with out worry of duplicate modules? Thank you for you time and response, greatly appreciated
musicflesh

Re: Tracks 5 Max V1 - V2 Install question

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 16, 2024 3:36 pm

You can simply install the latest version of T-RackS in your IK Product Manager and not worry about dupes etc. You may want to unauthorize then reauthorize T-RackS while you are there to make sure all the modules get properly authorized on your system.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby musicflesh » Thu May 16, 2024 5:50 pm

Excellent, and thank you for the reply, I greatly appreciate it, and I have purchased the upgrade and am super super happy with everything that it offers, as a stand alone and as a plugin with my DAW of choice, it's enhanced every aspect of my productions, thank you again for the reply, and it's working awesome. much much appreciation. keep up the awesome work.
musicflesh

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 16, 2024 5:58 pm

Great and thank you for the compliments, I'll pass them over to the team. It really is a great collection of over 50 mixing and mastering processors that gives you a LOT of options.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox