Bionic Drums 0 Bytes

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Bionic Drums 0 Bytes

Postby MidiboyGregg » Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:40 pm

I just got the Humble Bundle for IK Multimedia which comes with a lot of stuff. I got everything almost installed, except Bionic Drums (which it definitely is supposed to come with).

It shows up in my Product Manager, but says it's 0Bytes to download, so it won't download. Everything else installed, so it's not a permissions issue. I have a feeling something somewhere might be cached. I cleared the Download cache and that didn't help. Thoughts?
MidiboyGregg

Re: Bionic Drums 0 Bytes

Postby utilajos » Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:21 am

Hi, I had the same problem.

I got a great suggestion from IK support, that I can try downloading stuff manually. Go to "My Products" which is here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

And there find your product, my one was SampleTank 4 MAX v2, "Sounds Download", and there you can download the sounds.
utilajos

Re: Bionic Drums 0 Bytes

Postby MidiboyGregg » Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Yeah, that didn't work for me because I bought a bundle from Humble Bundle. It works a little different, however, their support was able to send me a link to the files, so I am good now!
MidiboyGregg

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More