Help: Product Manager freezes on Syntronik 2 library install

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Help: Product Manager freezes on Syntronik 2 library install

Postby michaelcharlesparsons » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:28 pm

Hey

I have been going through installing my Total Studio 4 MAX purchase from this past weekend, and I've downloaded & installed 90% of everything fine, but I am having a problem installing the Syntronik 2 sounds library (the item listed in the Sounds tab as "Syntronik 2" & c 101GB - not the myriad individual Syntronik 2 instruments listed individually). Product manager just endlessly hangs on "Syntronik 2 - launching setup"

I am on macOS Sonoma 14.5, and throughout the install of Total Studio a .DMG disk image will mount automatically to install that content in the Library location, and then unmount when finished & proceed to next downloaded .DMG file. Fine. But in this case a .DMG "SYN2_Pro-V_SL_Update" just mounts and stays there, and the Product manager just displays "Launching Setup" (for hours....its definitely not doing anything).

After many many hours I tried unmounting the DMG, closing the Product Manager & restarting it, as well as restarting my computer, but every time I try to restart the install for this factory library it just immediately repeats the above process (i.e. mounts the above titled disk image, hangs on "Launching Setup")

Anyone know how to fix this??

(NB: yes I know, I can contact technical support, but I'd just thought I'd ask here first as there are numerous threads with people having download / install issues, so maybe someone might know a solution)
michaelcharlesparsons

Re: Help: Product Manager freezes on Syntronik 2 library ins

Postby webbpickersgill » Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:35 pm

Thanks for posting, I have the identical issue. Since I see nobody replied here with a solution, I'll probably ask tech support next.
webbpickersgill

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More