Do I Install MODO Drum samples to different directory?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Do I Install MODO Drum samples to different directory?

Postby thescientist » Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:50 pm

Hi, sorry if this has been answered before, I have searched the forum, FAQ and User guides but I am struggling to find an exact answer.

I have multiple drives in my PC, I keep all sample content on dedicated SSDs.

When installing the content for Total Studio Max 4, do I need to keep the MODO Drum and SampleTron 2 content in a different folder than the SampleTank content?

I created an IK Multimedia folder on my main sample drive, selected this to install the SampleTank 4 MAX content, can I select the same parent directory to install everything else or do I need to create subfolders for some products?

I will probably install all content at home on an external drive as the internet is a lot slower at my studio. That seems quite straight forward in terms or resetting the content paths in the software.

Cheers

Ollie
thescientist

Re: Do I Install MODO Drum samples to different directory?

Postby Promidi » Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:36 pm

You can store your MODO Drum samples to any drive or folder you like, as long as you tell MODO drum that location. This is done in the setup screen accessed using the cog on the top right of the MODO Drum GUI (under the "general" tab).

Personally, I have my MODO Drum samples stored in their own folder (separate to Sampletank 4 Max) on a separate drive than what the operating system is on.
Promidi

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More