Sampletank 3 authoring new soundbanks

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 3 authoring new soundbanks

Postby whhf54 » Wed May 22, 2024 10:50 pm

Hi There I own ST3 & ST4. :D ST3 shows quite a few of the newer soundbank as installed and when I check the instrument files they are in the proper format - st3i, but they are Not Authorized and a small lock is on them. I have tried CS 'Restore my purchases' but its failed to do so. How can I authorize the various soundbanks for ST3? (eg: the Grid, 53_Syntronik series, 600_Electronika series, the 200_series, etc)? :?

Regards
Will Fisher
whhf54

Re: Sampletank 3 authoring new soundbanks

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 22, 2024 10:51 pm

Have you used IK Product Manage to authorize your products? That should help but if not please reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw and they will assist you directly and officially. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby whhf54 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:16 pm

Hi Peter ST3 isn't available in the product manager. I tried using the older Authorization manager and still no luck. Guess it's time to contact support.

Will Fisher
whhf54

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 22, 2024 11:56 pm

Ah sorry I saw you had 3 & 4 and thought you were using them in 4. Personally I would use them in SampleTank 4 because there are many more tools in there that are useful and quite a few general updates but if you are using 3 you'd either have to use the old Authorization Manager to try or contact support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby whhf54 » Thu May 23, 2024 7:49 am

Hi Peter I have them installed in ST4 which work fine, however, many of my older recording are made with ST3 and those are the the presets that when ST3 loads parts are not available yet were when I recorded them. At least ST3 tells me which part(s) cannot be loaded. I've been slowly converting them to ST4. As of now I track down the missing part(s) and load them into ST4 and create a new multi preset. This is mainly with presets I created and saved. It's a lot of work to track down the individual parts and very time consuming.

I have sent request to support.

Thanks
Will Fisher
whhf54

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More