How do I activate my 'Hammond B3X' VST purchase please?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

How do I activate my 'Hammond B3X' VST purchase please?

Postby ezza88ster » Wed May 22, 2024 2:05 pm

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please.

Here's the text of an email I sent yesterday to IK Multimedia. I had to send it to the 'sales-admin' email address out of desperation, because I simply can't find any contact for tech support; so I don't have great hopes for reply.

"Hope you are well.

The Serial code that I have received for my purchase of the 'Hammond b3x' does not contain enough characters to be accepted by 'Native Access / Add Serial' authorisation dialogue (process).

Help please, as I can find no way to contact you to open a support ticket.
If you can't help, please forward this email to someone who can, and don't just sign-post me to a web-page elsewhere, thanks.
Is it even possible to submit a support ticket?

Could you re-send the original email containing the serial code please (it's disappeared from my inbox!) - as it may contain reference to a correct, longer, code. (Unlike the short one shown under 'ik multimedia / my products', in the web interface).

The code I received is of the format, '5 characters long-8 characters long-5 characters long', but it needs to be 25 characters long for 'Native Instruments / Add Serial' to accept it!?

I think that I may be trying to activate / install it wrong, but I need that, original, email to be sure; and / or some other instructions.
I should mention that I have the trial version of the VST installed already, if that makes any difference. Many thanks.

Best Regards

Errol Hall"

Any help greatly appreciated as I really want to use this instrument. :?
ezza88ster

Re: How do I activate my 'Hammond B3X' VST purchase please?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 22, 2024 3:32 pm

We are not Native Instruments so that could be part of the problem :)

If you purchased Hammond B-3X directly from IK Multimedia it will be available in your IK Product Manager when you open it and log on there. If you have not installed that please do so first. Then, in IK Product Manager, you will see Hammond B-3X under the Software tab and you can download, install, and authorize it with just a few clicks from there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How do I activate my 'Hammond B3X' VST purchase please?

Postby ezza88ster » Wed May 22, 2024 8:39 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Yea I figured it out. Man, was I confused last night!
ezza88ster

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More