Total Studio 3.5

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 3.5

Postby DavidR1 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:31 pm

Before Christmas I purchased the Crossgrade of Total Studio 3.5. After 19 of downloads I eventually got everything installed to an external drive which was bit of a mistake.

Now I am about to add a new SSD so that the sounds can run faster from the computer internally.

The external hard drive wasn’t upto the task because it appears it was to slow. The Native Instruments seem to work from the drive but ce La vie you learn.

So now I am backing up the sounds and resources because you have so many days to download etc….

Some of the products that came with Total 3.5 don’t seem to have a base programme with them.

My concern is that I download the sounds and resources and then at some point I am asked to pay to download the main software. I note that there is something in the side that says you have 9 downloads left.

IKMM doesn’t let you have unlimited downloads unlike Steinberg, Native Instruments why don’t they let you download and save the base programmes? At some point if you go through 9 PCs are you required to pay a release fee to download the base software again?

Slightly confused with the downloads and then seeing that you don’t get a base programme for example SampleTank 4 Max all you have to download are the sounds and resource.

A bit Confused.com.
David

HP Envy
16 gb Ram
HD 2tb
i7 quad core 4770u cpu 3.4 ghz (cores disabled as per Cubase management system)
64 bit windows 8.1
external soundcard UR44 (Steinberg) Yamaha drive Asio 2 compliant
DVD R/RW
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
DavidR1

Re: Total Studio 3.5

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:52 pm

The base applications are not limited. You will always have access to those in IK Product Manager. Only the sounds downloads are set to the 180 day unlimited download period.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DavidR1 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:20 pm

Peter that clears part of the confusion. If the base programmes are unlimited why does it say 9 left in the side? Regards David
David

HP Envy
16 gb Ram
HD 2tb
i7 quad core 4770u cpu 3.4 ghz (cores disabled as per Cubase management system)
64 bit windows 8.1
external soundcard UR44 (Steinberg) Yamaha drive Asio 2 compliant
DVD R/RW
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
DavidR1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 pm

Those are authorizations. You get 10 but note that you can de-authorize via the IK Product Manager if you no longer need to use the software on a particular computer.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More