Product Manager -- installed when not installed

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Product Manager -- installed when not installed

Postby natalia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:31 pm

Hi -

I've noticed that Product Manager thinks I have Syntronik (and other) libraries installed when they are not. I believe this is due to the fact that I installed Syntronik 2 CS and it has created sub-folders for different synths and put a couple of presets in them.

I'm on macOS 12.3.1.

Also, is there a way to always install Syntronik content to a custom location without having to select "Install To" and pointing to the desired folder? I see that Product Manager lets you set a default download location, but I don't see one for installing sound content.

Thanks.
natalia

Re: Product Manager -- installed when not installed

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 pm

Install installing the Syntronik software, running the stand-alone Syntronik program and set the folder for the library there. The IKPM will then pick up that destination when a synth library is installed.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby natalia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:56 am

DarkStar wrote:Install installing the Syntronik software, running the stand-alone Syntronik program and set the folder for the library there. The IKPM will then pick up that destination when a synth library is installed.

I have done that and the IKPM still insists on trying to install to my boot drive and not my external.
natalia

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:32 pm

That is odd; I am told that that works for other users.

Other users may chip in. Meanwhile, please contact Technical Support for further advice.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More