extracted IK Ph2 sound library manually, is this correct?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

extracted IK Ph2 sound library manually, is this correct?

Postby Virus9028 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:03 am

Hello Noobie here, I was getting "Install Failed" for the 1 of 16 IK Ph2 CE version sound library

I extracted it manually without using the installer, I dragged the stuff to SampleTank 3 folder. The harp sound library installed successfully but not the (1 of 16)..... Did I do this correct?? I seem to be able to load the sounds correctly but not sure if this install is missing anything.... I get no loading errors anymore.

P.s. I installed Custom Shop 2.0 but this didnt fix the installer failed problem for the sound library even though everything seems to be working.....

Am I good to go even though I extracted the Library manually or do I need the installer portion to work correctly without Install Failure???.... I have exactly 55Gigabytes of sounds in that folder I extracted to SampleTank 3 folder... Just want to make sure Im good to go....
Virus9028

Re: extracted IK Ph2 sound library manually, is this correct

Postby Virus9028 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 am

Update! Im using Windows 10 latest and I extracted the files to the default install path for SampleTank 3
Virus9028

Re: extracted IK Ph2 sound library manually, is this correct

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:06 pm

Well, you can extract the folders and files manually IF you understand exactly what you are doing.

In your position I would contact Technical Support for some one to one advice and help.

This FAQ shows the required folder hierarchy:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1239
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More