Problems installing Fractured Piano & other new libraries

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Problems installing Fractured Piano & other new libraries

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:33 pm

I purchased Total Studio 3.5, but have finally got the free hard drive space and time to put in Sampletank 4. I've installed the Sampletank 4 sound files on a different drive than my c: drive in Windows.

So far, I've had no issues installing the regular Sampletank 4 sounds. I installed Alternate Keys the same way, to the same directory, and it works great.But when I installed Electric Grand C70P, Fractured piano, and Malletopia in the exact same way as the ST4 instruments and Alternate Keys, the instruments make no sounds. The icons are there and the names of the presets/instruments are all there. When I click on them the red line moves from left to right and the samples appear to load up as normal. But there's no sound when I play the keys. MIDI is getting through--I can see the corresponding red keys on the on-screen keyboard moving.

It's been my experience that if there is a problem with where a sample is placed--or the sample is corrupted-- then the sound won't load up. It just gives you a message about a missing sample. But these are loading fine.

Any advice for me? I'd really like to get these libraries working. :D

Thanks!

Reid
reidrosefelt0

Re: Problems installing Fractured Piano & other new librarie

Postby Promidi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:37 am

Are you using version 4.16 of Sampletank 4?
Promidi

Re: Problems installing Fractured Piano & other new librarie

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:21 am

Promidi wrote:Are you using version 4.16 of Sampletank 4?

Hah! Well I wasn't using version 4.16 because iI wasn't notified about it until 12/21, after I posted this and after I had been in communication with IK customer service for a few days.

"This new version optimizes various functions and features as well as includes different fixes for issues some users might have experienced."

I don't know if they were addressing my personal issues with this update, but it sure fixed it.

Thank you, IK!
reidrosefelt0

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More