New clean install on new system, some sounds missing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

New clean install on new system, some sounds missing

Postby jbguitar62 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:56 pm

I had to do a new install on a brand new system, windows 10, 64GB ram, i7 processor. I had kept all my installers and sounds on an external drive as I had been warned about downloads expiring after 180 days. I did the installs in the order as specified by IK Multimedia support, when had spoken with them about an earlier problem. Weird issue showing up.

ST4 seems to have all the sounds that I expect, including Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sounds etc. The icons to the left side of the interface though show MP2 with a greyed out version and a download link. This was not the same as I was used to on my old system. I have double checked and have installed everything I own.

I run MP2 stand alone and all I see is percussion. No strings, woodwinds, pianos etc. The samples are all installed and found in the directory that MP2 is looking at (users/public/documents/SampllTank3 for example). Any ideas before I try support line?
jbguitar62

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More