Playing Hammond B3-X with my nord C2d

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Playing Hammond B3-X with my nord C2d

Postby Jetsuwhite » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:50 am

Hi i would like to play my Hammond B3-X with my nord c2d in midi connected with my computer.
I tried it but it doesn’t work for the drawbars and all others button like chorus,percussion,Leslie start etc...
How could i do to command all my hammond B3-X with my nord C2d in midi?
Is it possible easily?
I really wish you can fix that.
Jetsuwhite

Re: Playing Hammond B3-X with my nord C2d

Postby Retsoor » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:37 am

I understand. iK is really good with the 'Learn' feature most of their other software. I love this. However, the B-3X seems to be a different kind of software with designated MIDI CCs for various control operations, CCs that do not have the 'learn function'. I think this is because the B-3X VSTi is made to be 'automatically' controlled by a Hammond/Suzuki keyboard, plug and play. However, you can change the CC number for the feature that your MIDI keyboard is sending, such that it lines up with the B-3X features that you want to control. But it's complicated because you could easily duplicate CC numbers and then duplicate the movement of the functions.

I personally am not up to the task but there must be somebody who can do this. I have a Studio Logic NC2X that actually grabs the 9 sliders - but in reverse direction - but it's something. I would gladly pay someone to sort this for me. Good luck.
Retsoor

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More