Miroslav Philharmonics2/ Product manager

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonics2/ Product manager

Postby Hugoboss22 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:12 am

Hello I'm here seeking help with Miroslav philharmonics 2 and most recently product manger
1st issue with (mp2) is that some libraries wont load or say instrument missing when i go to certain articulations like crescendo's and so on I reached out they told me to uninstall and redownload everything I repeated this process about 12 times now

and now the 2nd issue is that i the product manager green install bar gets stuck less than half way and wont budge i looked for updates on that reached out as well found nothing heard nothing i have the specs for the program but honestly I'm starting to feel like purchasing (mp2) is a big waste of money i still haven't been able to create for like 3 to 4 months ever since i got it

and my sound download days are running down to 2 days left if anyone has the fix to this issue please contact me

[mod redacted: unnecessary]
Hugoboss22

Re: Miroslav Philharmonics2/ Product manager

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:26 pm

Sorry to see that users were unable to offer suggestions. Since this is a user-to-user forum, if you had not done so already I hope you have a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they can definitely assist and get you up and running. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More