Hammond b3x and audiobus 3?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond b3x and audiobus 3?

Postby Faithmusic » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:21 am

I'm having a problem with audiobus 3 seeing my Hammond b3x in the INPUT audio or midi list. It shows up in the Audio Units, but it doesnt make a sound when i play a controller. Is there a problem with these 2 apps reading each
other?
It doesn't even show up on my apps Select list. I'm not sure what to do.
Any help would be great. Thanks.
Faithmusic

Re: Hammond b3x and audiobus 3?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:24 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby supanorton » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Faithmusic wrote:I'm having a problem with audiobus 3 seeing my Hammond b3x in the INPUT audio or midi list. It shows up in the Audio Units, but it doesnt make a sound when i play a controller. Is there a problem with these 2 apps reading each
other?
It doesn't even show up on my apps Select list. I'm not sure what to do.
Any help would be great. Thanks.

You're talking about the iOS version, right? This is a great forum where I think you'll find your answer pretty quickly. Lots of knowlegable folks over there who work with iPads and iPhones, and it's run by the developer of AudioBus.

https://forum.audiob.us
supanorton

Postby mail@kossi.org » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:34 am

I just purcased the B 3-x app but cannot make it visible in audiobus 3, even after re-installing both apps.
mail@kossi.org

Postby mail@kossi.org » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 am

I am using an iPad Air 2022 with iOs 16.1
mail@kossi.org

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More