Please Help!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Please Help!

Postby 650thunderbird » Wed May 06, 2020 9:00 am

After spending a few days downloading the sounds/instruments for Sample Tank 3/4 (I bought Total Studio 2 MAX), I have no clue how to get the instrument files to display in ST3/4. I unzipped them to my download folder and pointed ST3/4 at that folder, but all the sounds have a download symbol which sends me back to my IKM products page.

I am sure I am missing a step, but I am clueless about what to do next. I have searched youtube to no avail.

Any help will be much appreciated.
650thunderbird

Re: Please Help!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 5:01 pm

You need to unzip and then run the installer in each. There should also be an Installation & Authorization Manual in the zips with instructions. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Please Help!

Postby 650thunderbird » Wed May 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You need to unzip and then run the installer in each. There should also be an Installation & Authorization Manual in the zips with instructions. Thank you.

Thanks, Peter, I will give it a go on the weekend.
650thunderbird

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More