Mistake in ST4 SE (not ST4 and not ST4 max)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Mistake in ST4 SE (not ST4 and not ST4 max)

Postby peterle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:47 pm

I ask ST4 SE User for help!

1. Who are all ST4 Arpeggios working for?
See page 18 - 21
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/include/st4/soundlist/SampleTank_4_SE_Instruments.pdf

For me, before and after the update to 4.0.2 + SampleTank 4 SE Sound Library Update (1.2) only 4 of about 85 pieces will work!
Please select the ST4 button before the test in the library column on the top left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I have the following configuration: Totalstudio2 Max (including ST3 max with all additional packages (see below) plus Miroslav Philharmonik 2, syntronic and now also sample tank 4 SE!
The basic sounds of ST3 and Miroslav Philharmonic 2 syntronic also worked before the patch.
Unfortunately, the following additional packages from ST3 max are still blocked !!!! In ST3 they continue to work ... so they are enabled on the computer!

The following packages are blocked in ST4 SE:
- ALAN PARSONS GRAND, AMERICAN ACOUSTIC, ART DECO PIANO, BILLY COBHAM DRUMS, BRANDENBURG PIANO, CINEMATIC PERCUSSION, ELEKTRONIKA – CHILLOUT, ELEKTRONIKA - DEEP HOUSE, ELEKTRONIKA - DRUM'N'BASS, ELEKTRONIKA – HARDCORE, ELEKTRONIKA - INDIE DANCE, ELEKTRONIKA – MINIMAL, ELEKTRONIKA – TECHNO, ELEKTRONIKA - TRANCE FUTURE SYNTHS, HUGH PADGHAM DRUMS, NANOTUBE, NEIL PEART DRUMS, NRG ORCHESTRAL PERCUSSION, POWER UP TERRY BOZZIO DRUMS

Is there someone with the same configuration where it works all?

I am very grateful for every comment!
Many Thanks!
peterle

Re: Mistake in ST4 SE (not ST4 and not ST4 max)

Postby peterle » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Am I really the only ST4 SE loser on this planet? ;) :(
With whom does everything really work?

Thank you!
peterle

Re: Mistake in ST4 SE (not ST4 and not ST4 max)

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 pm

Please only post one time for the same topic, this is covered in forum rules linked at the top of each page. Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More