ST 4 SE 2000 Sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST 4 SE 2000 Sounds

Postby Dufay » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:27 pm

I am trying to understand what is meant by the product description of "2000 sounds" on the
ST4 SE page. Doing a search for "sti4" instruments, I got a result of 493 instruments, a lot of which are organs (not crazy about organs!) and variations of a few synth wave forms.
I have to admit I'm quite let down..the rest of the instruments seem to be from ST3 SE and free, which I already have! As well, no Syntronic free instruments available, nor ST2 imported into ST3.
Am I missing something?
Last edited by Dufay on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dufay

Re: ST 4 SE 2000 Sounds

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:45 pm

SampleTank 4 SE should contain those instruments, and there is a master list of the parent sounds etc at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/#sounds

Yes, there will be sounds from SampleTank 3, as SampleTank 4 builds on SampleTank 3 - there were definitely sounds there that we did not feel needed to be resampled and the team focused on great new sample sets where necessary.

If you still don't see the right number, though, please let IK Support know and they can elaborate as well as make triple-sure that you have everything installed that was needed to be.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More