ST4 download issues.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 download issues.

Postby tokenboomer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 pm

I've now nearly completed the downloads for ST4. On several occasions, the installer didn't work after the download. I got the following message: "Installation Aborted. Cannot find any sound content to copy." Obviously, there are bugs in the system. For IK Multimedia's information, I'll list the downloads where this was a problem.

STA Woodwinds Samples - Parts 1 and 2
MP2CE Parts 1,2 and 3
SampleTank 3 SE Sound Content Parts 1 and 2

I do appear to have downloaded the content on these occasions, but the installer doesn't work. It possible I can drag the content to the right location, but I'd like instructions on how to do that if I'm going to attempt it, especially with the MP2CE content. That content appears to be multi-layered.

If, as I suspect, the SampleTank 3 SE downloads are "light" versions of the full SampleTank 3 program, then that one may not matter since the content for the full SampleTank3 program appears to be working fine. (I may be a bit premature here. I'm downloading the last of it as I write.) I've used SampleTank 2 in the past but never did purchase ST3.

Thanks,

Greg McKitrick
tokenboomer

Re: ST4 download issues.

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:32 pm

The woodwinds issue has been reported to support from here. I haven't seen reports of the others, so I'd suggest opening a ticket for official support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can troubleshoot those directly with you. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More