Paid installation service anyone?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Paid installation service anyone?

Postby Chance » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi
I have been using IK products for years on my Mac computer. I got ST3 (custom shop) for 2 friends and purchased the "vocal collection" for them. I've spent hours on the phone with them, but they are running windows 8 and the other windows 10. I tried walking them through the steps, but their PC's are a bit different than on my Mac. I would be willing to pay someone if they could remotely help these guys out. It was to be a Christmas gift to old friends back East, but they are both computer challenged for this installation. All they want is a stand alone ST that will run the "Vocal collection" that I purchased for them. Thoughts?
Chance

Re: Paid installation service anyone?

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey Chance,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear of your troubles.

While we do not offer 'paid set up' services. We are more than happy to help free of charge through our Technical Support system. Make sure to open a ticket at the link below and send me the Ticket # received in a PM.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More