Miroslav Philharmonik 2 not showing in Pro Tools 10

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 not showing in Pro Tools 10

Postby nawar666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 am

So ,

I just purchased version 2, and since i had a new pc where i have successfully installed and operated pro tools 10 with a plethora of quality name plugins,
i cannot seems to be able to see miroslav in the plugin list , i reinstalled it and reinstalled pro tools, but the same thing, i can see it and access the stand alone with all the sounds without any issues, but it will not show up in pro tools,
i am running win 7 in 64 bit "so it works with all my plugins". and in a way i'm not sure if this is the issue or not, i don't have the ability to use my old sample tank 2 and i was hoping that since this is running the sample tank 3 engine that it will be somehow resurrecting the old sounds,

non the less, if i manually copy across the AAX fine to the pluging directory, it will remove it to the unused plugins on boot up, any idea what's going on ? or where i'm going wrong ??

i appreciate your help :)

i'm running pro tools 10 HD3,
windows 7 64 bit on xeon 3gh and 32gb ram.
nawar666

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 not showing in Pro Tools 10

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:03 pm

While your system and OS may be 64-bit, it appears that Pro Tools 10 is not: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_U ... pplication

You must run the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 plugin in a 64-bit DAW.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More