Syntronik Deluxe available now

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Deluxe available now

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Cutting-edge virtual instrument now delivers even more iconic synthesizers, available as a collection or separately

Introducing Syntronik Deluxe, the expanded version of the legendary synth powerhouse for Mac® and PC. It adds five new synths, available both as a collection or as separate synths. Current Syntronik users can upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe or purchase any of the new synths individually.

Syntronik offers the definitive and best-sounding collection of vintage synthesizers in a virtual instrument to date, covering a wide selection of the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers of all time. Syntronik Deluxe adds 500 new instrument presets, 18GB of new sounds, and more than 22,000 new samples for a new total of 22 synths, 2,600 instrument presets, 80GB of sound content and more than 120,000 samples.

Learn more at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/syntronikdeluxe

Syntronik users: Upgrade now to add all 5 new synths for €/$99.99*

Users with qualifying IK products can crossgrade** to Syntronik Deluxe and get the full collection for $/€269.99: Crossgrade Now

New users can buy now to get Syntronik Deluxe $/€399.99

* All prices excluding taxes
** The crossgrade is available to registered IK users with an existing purchase of $/€99.99 or greater
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Syntronik Deluxe available now

Postby carmen.spamfilter@gmail.c » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you Peter, and thanks to Team IK for their hard work.

I've purchased the Deluxe edition via the upgrade offer; can you advise on the easiest way to upgrade an existing installation?

I haven't created any custom presets, so I could uninstall/reinstall, but that seems like a lot of downloading. Is there a way to extract only the five new libraries, or is that not the best route?

Looking forward to trying the new synths out!

-C
carmen.spamfilter@gmail.c

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 pm

^^^^
Don't you just get those 5 new libraries in your User Area /My Products section as separate downloads? If so, just down them and install each one.

If not, then try the drop-down list for the sounds under Syntronik to see what's there.

And, to help out others with the same question, let us know what you find.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:08 pm

You would need to update Syntronik itself, too, and the new libraries will indeed be under Sounds Downloads in your IK User Area.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Peter,

I have a few hundred credits on my account for a "rainy day", like today. :D I'm at work so I can't login to the Custom Shop application to see if I can get the upgrade using my credits. I know pre-orders don't allow using credits, does the upgrade from Syntronik to Syntronik Deluxe allow me to use my credits to purchase?

Thanks- Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:38 pm

^^^^
Yes, the Syntronik --> Syntronik Deluxe upgrade is available in Custom Shop for 100 Gear Credits.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:04 pm

^^^^
Thanks! :) As a Pink Floyd fan I'm stoked to try the EMS VCS 3 (VCF3).
dlgebert

Postby carmen.spamfilter@gmail.c » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Circling back as Dark Star suggested, I have succeeded in installing the update.

I installed a fresh download of the base software and downloaded the new libraries (some are multi-part, of course). After installing the new software itself, the new instruments showed as "Not installed," so I extracted each of the library sections, and each of those downloads includes a small executable to "update the library."

For me, it was clearest to extract each instrument, run that updater and do the next. There may be more efficient ways, but this worked fine.

After doing the five instrument library updates, I ran Syntronik again, it immediately noticed that the library directory had been changed and set about rebuilding. In short order, all the instruments showed as installed.

No troubles, and things look and sound great.

Thanks IK!
carmen.spamfilter@gmail.c

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More