Syntronik Presets

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Syntronik Presets

Postby lowthert » Mon May 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Thanks - actually I chose 'install to' and put them on my sample drive - significant GB's - and then added that path to Syntronik to pick everything up. Working well now. Thanks again.
Pro Tools 2023
Mac Studio M1 Ultra
128GB RAM
SSL 2+
Furman PL-8CE

http://www.tonylowther.com
lowthert

Postby oqpoil » Mon May 09, 2022 8:41 pm

Cool
oqpoil

Postby Steve-xyz » Tue May 10, 2022 1:46 am

In case it helps someone, today I found my folder for the Syntronik 2 CS installation and compared it with the IK website. My version of CS has 99 presets which is close to the 100 in IK's Comparison Chart, although the breakdown of those 99 presets is different than in the chart. I also took note of which instruments have which type of wave set. (Most in CS have 1 wave set (Single, Multiple, or Full Patch for most, but I found 4 for the GS-V, and there are some other types, too: PWM and Sync).

As for the claim that the numbers in the comparison chart include presets and wave sets added together, in my CS installation I have 99 presents and I have 37 wave sets. Each instrument only has 1 type of wave set, although for the M-12, I have 1 Multi Oscilator wave set and 1 Full Patch wave set. 99 + 1 = 100! :-)

In any case, I still like the ability to layer 4 "Oscillators" with the new Syntronik 2 architecture along with the ability to make full sounding presets using the pitch, pan, and other controls. Maybe someday the ToneNet system will include a way to share User Presets and Multis!
Steve-xyz

Postby cristiansaiz » Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 am

oqpoil wrote:Yes, like Darkstar said if you have previously installed Syntronik CS only, for install the synths/sounds you must choose "More options" and "Reinstall Library" for each synths in IK Product Manager

It`s working. Thanks to all!
cristiansaiz

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More