Miroslav Phil. 2: lost sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Phil. 2: lost sounds

Postby thomas.haake » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi,
I installed MP2 but missing many sounds.
I unzipped the files 1-16 + Harp with the method Show package>Contents>MacOS>[dblclick Installer] as I did not use Keka to unzip (this is described in a thread in the forum).
However some sounds are correctly installed like this but I get an error message.

Next I have many instruments which are only played in a very limited area of the expected zones, like the Male Choir Multi which only sounds in G3 and G#3.
Other instruments like Bass Trombone 1 are not sounding at all.

Anyone can help with that?
thomas.haake

Re: Miroslav Phil. 2: lost sounds

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Since it appears the sounds are installed correctly but not working, this would be something for the IK Support team so I'd recommend opening a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thomas.haake » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Yes, I did, let´s see if the support will come back to me...
thomas.haake

Postby thomas.haake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:52 pm

I´m now waiting for a feedback from the technical service but there is no answer to my detailed descrition. I feel very bad about my purchase and much worse on the customer support. The ticket was closed after a few days without any reason and only re-opened after my appeal. I see that the technical suport could take a few days to get into the problems but there is no reason not give at least a very short reply on my inquiries.
thomas.haake

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:11 pm

The system will mark a ticket as a closed status but that does not mean that the issue is necessarily resolved, so you can keep replying and working with IK Support until the issue is resolved. Not all issues can be resolved in a single reply so they will of course continue to work with you. Please continue to reply to them that any suggestions, etc have not worked and they will continue to assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lizard6454 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:07 pm

I have this same problem as well. The installers did not do a very good job for me failing to install all the required files to where they needed to go so I unzipped all and added them to the sample/instrument libraries as suggested in a previous post. This for the most part worked file except for this one with the "Full Orchestra Scoring" Multi and the loading of the English Horns Samples. I look forward to hearing your resolve.
Last edited by lizard6454 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizard6454

Postby thomas.haake » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

I will keep you updated.
thomas.haake

Postby dlgebert » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Thomas,

I'm not sure if this will solve your issue, but here's a link to a post that I posted almost a year ago and how I was able to get Miroslav 2 installed on my IMac. I had to re-install a few months ago again since I posted that reply and I had to use the same "fix" to get Miroslav 2 to install. Hope this helps. My post is about 1/2 way down the page.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12645&start=15

Dave

dlgebert wrote:I'm on OS X 10.12 and my "fix" was to drag/move the package file out of the install folder to the folder above and then drag/move it back to the install folder and then it works after that. I assume moving it resets some permissions? I had to do this on all SampleTank 3 packages. It also works on the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 packages as well, but I only tried the first package before I ran out of time this morning. This evening I will also try the "right click on the installer" solution as well.

Thanks! :)
dlgebert

Postby thomas.haake » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm

It´s now 5 weeks ago since I wrote my problem to the support and still nothing happens although I regulary ask for any update. Is there any way I can get my money back?
thomas.haake

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

thomas.haake wrote:It´s now 5 weeks ago since I wrote my problem to the support and still nothing happens although I regulary ask for any update. Is there any way I can get my money back?

I'm sure IK Support can resolve your issue, and the users/moderators/admins cannot field your technical issue nor any sales requests directly. Please continue to work with and inquire with IK Support about the issue and any other requests. If you are not getting ANY response at all (you should be getting regular responses to troubleshoot and assist with the technical issue) please relay your ticket number and I'll have someone see what is happening as you should be getting regular notifications when the team responds. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thomas.haake » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 pm

A customer who has spent a lot of money should indeed receive support in case of problems. The only mail I received was after my last post here in the forum, with the hint that they had already written to me. I have not yet received any support with this problem, I feel this waiting and see it as a stalling tactic. I would like to know if I can claim the software, I would like my money back.
thomas.haake

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 pm

thomas.haake wrote:A customer who has spent a lot of money should indeed receive support in case of problems. The only mail I received was after my last post here in the forum, with the hint that they had already written to me. I have not yet received any support with this problem, I feel this waiting and see it as a stalling tactic. I would like to know if I can claim the software, I would like my money back.

It is not a stalling tactic, you should also receive a link to your ticket that you can visit any time and also reply to any time. They are and will continue to work with you on your issue.

The users/moderators/admins of this forum cannot field refund requests, you can also ask about this in your ticket but note there are typically no refunds on downloadable software.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More