Syntronik 2 Modulum Launches Setup - Hangs Indefinitely

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 Modulum Launches Setup - Hangs Indefinitely

Postby Digicoma1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:37 am

Hello,

I have Syntronik 2 Modulum and a bunch of other virtual instruments from IK Multimedia setup and did so under by using the product manager. Everything was set up correctly including all the sounds, at least initially.

Over time, I have done the patches as they have come out. Today I had two, one for Syntronik 2 VCF3 and one for Syntronik 2 Modulum. The Syntronik 2 VCF3 downloaded and installed the patch fine. The Syntronik 2 Modulum downloaded, then had a message in the product manager that said, "Launching setup..." and then it has hung ever since.

I've tried stopping and trying to reinstall, but the same thing keeps happening. I'm not sure what is going on or what to do about it. Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

Thanks in advance.
Digicoma1

Re: Syntronik 2 Modulum Launches Setup - Hangs Indefinitely

Postby mabeck55 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:53 pm

have the same problem.
i already wrote to support. may bethey know what to do
mabeck55

Postby rollife » Fri May 31, 2024 11:17 pm

same thing
rollife

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:23 pm

This is not an official company Support forum, so please contact IK Technical Support, via the IK Multimedia web site for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Digicoma1 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:05 am

Understood.

That being said, I started with them first. I implemented what they told me to do. Unfortunately, that didn't work, so I replied back to them telling them exactly the steps I took as well as explained how it didn't change the behavior of the program.

A day later, I got an email stating my issue was closed and to rate my interaction with them.

I wrote back explaining that I shouldn't have had my issue closed because I was still having the same problem.

They didn't reply back; and thus I was looking for support here. Now, I'm not sure where to go.

I can say this; I'm not terribly satisfied as a customer.
Digicoma1

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:03 pm

Support Tickets are automatically closed when Support sends a reply. You can open it again by replying to the support email (not the satisfaction survey), saying that the advice did not solve the problem and asking for further assistance.

The forum Guidelines thread describes how you can escalate a Support Ticket if you wish to.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Digicoma1 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Thank you! That is helpful! I will remember that.
Digicoma1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More