Philharmonik 2 No Instruments Displayed [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 No Instruments Displayed [Resolved]

Postby thedaner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before. Recently I wanted to use Philharmonik 2 and upon opening, the instrument list is missing. I repointed to the proper folder in Settings/Preferences but I still see nothing.

Any help on what to do is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dane
thedaner

Re: Philharmonik 2 No Instruments Displayed

Postby DarkStar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Exactly where is the MP2 sounds library located? And what folder are you selecting in the Settings?

Do you have ST3 or Syntronik installed too? If so, are they working OK?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby thedaner » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:14 pm

All is good. Somehow it was pointed to the wrong folder. I'm sure I did it, but don't remember how. Was working fine just a couple weeks ago. Anyhow, tech support helped out and then I scanned my folders and nothing was deleted, it was just a change in folder path.
thedaner

Re: Philharmonik 2 No Instruments Displayed [Resolved]

Postby djcoles@telus.net » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:26 pm

I just downloaded P2 sounds and installed the corresponding interface version 2.05. I have done everything that the chat groups have suggested. I have all the instrument folders in a "Miroslav Philharmonik 2 " folder within an "Instrument" folder as suggested by tech support. I have Prefs pointing to that folder. I tried variations on the positions of the folders and naming. I have all this within the IK multimedia folder in the Program Files folder on my C drive. Since it is a 64bit program I assume this is the correct place.
Needless to say I have spent a lot of my time doing this and feel I'm not getting my moneys worth here. What good is software that doesn't work.
djcoles@telus.net

Postby marceloferlan » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:39 pm

Witch was the correct folder????

thedaner wrote:All is good. Somehow it was pointed to the wrong folder. I'm sure I did it, but don't remember how. Was working fine just a couple weeks ago. Anyhow, tech support helped out and then I scanned my folders and nothing was deleted, it was just a change in folder path.
marceloferlan

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More