Total Studio 3.5 MAX (470 Gb....)(Digital Download)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 3.5 MAX (470 Gb....)(Digital Download)

Postby mikemikeee » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:57 am

.hi I'm going to take Total Studio 3.5 MAX (Digital download) but do we really have all the apps they say? Another question ... if all the apps inside it once downloaded and registered I think, are they always valid? or is it just some apps that i don't know only last for a certain time or how do they work? On Total Studio 3.5 MAX (470 Gb....)(Digital Download) I use windows 10-11 on my home PC, ok? I already use IK Multimedia product manager..if I take a Tablet (Android OS) to use from Live how does it work? for example only for hammond B3X
I would like to know how to connect the keyboard and which outputs should I use since I would like to use Hammond B3x live in a rehearsal room etc... using any keyboard and using the usb midi cable.
let's take an example if I take a tablet where does the sound come from? I would like to see a connection diagram ... etc. I don't understand how it works, if you give me a complete explanation I will buy it immediately
As a start, I try them on my home PC and if I activate Hammond B3x for example, then later can I use it on a tablet or laptop to carry around? Or once I've downloaded and registered it can only be used in the PC where will it be installed?
thank you
mikemikeee

Re: Total Studio 3.5 MAX (470 Gb....)(Digital Download)

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:10 pm

mikemikeee wrote:hi I'm going to take Total Studio 3.5 MAX (Digital download) but do we really have all the apps they say? Another question ... if all the apps inside it once downloaded and registered I think, are they always valid? or is it just some apps that i don't know only last for a certain time or how do they work?

A1 Yes, all the software listed on the product page (not more recently released products)

A2 All Registrations are for 30 years. Please see the EULA.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/index.php?R=license-agreement

And any tablet products are completely separate from the Windows editions. The Windows or OSX software will not install on Android.

mikemikeee wrote:....as a start, I try them on my home PC and if I activate Hammond B3x for example, then later can I use it on a tablet or laptop to carry around? Or once I've downloaded and registered it can only be used in the PC where will it be installed?
thank you

The EULA says you can up to 3 current Authorizations, as long as you use only one at any time. You would need to install and Authorize the product on each system. The software program is best installed in the default location. Some editions of the plug-ins can be installed where you want. Same goes for the sound libraries.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More