Here is an Idea...

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Here is an Idea...

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:26 am

How about a Sonik Synth 3 down the road? Sonik Synth 2 was great. It was basically my session band when I first started getting deeper into the recording/engineering process. I wrote many songs with just it and my guitars. I still dig it too. It is an imported instrument in ST4 now though considering RTAS does not work with Pro Tools anymore. Anyway, just throwing around an idea. A Sonik Synth 3 would be cool to see.
- IK User -

Re: Here is an Idea...

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:45 am

Before Pro Tools and Sonik Synth 2, it was a Roland VS-1824 and a Roland hardware workstation basically operating as my session band. Those were my very first two recording rigs. Oh man, this is bringing back memories here. Haha...
- IK User -

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Here is another idea if a revamped Sonik Synth 3 is off the table. How about including it eventually down the road in Syntronik? Sure, I know it was not a hardware synth, but it still can be considered now a classic retro synth along with the others included in the collection. :)
- IK User -

Postby - IK User - » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:37 pm

You know how many talk of trying to get the analog sound digitally, desire digital emulations of past hardware synths, etc., as more have went digital and technology advances on that front more probably will become nostalgic for software synths and whatnot of the past. There will always be a place for hardware synths, but software synths are here to stay as well and as time advances retro software synths of the past may be viewed in the same sense as retro hardware synths of the past, so to speak.
- IK User -

Postby Rayzrz242 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:28 am

I am on board with this.
Rayzrz242

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More