Sample Tank 4 Categories/Instruments BLANK!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank 4 Categories/Instruments BLANK!

Postby 9blackoranges » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:03 pm

Hi,

I am having problems with Sample Tank 4. I have sent a support request of a week ago and the response has not answered my question. I have sent it back and waiting but I need a quick fix. Anyone got any ideas?

Sample Tank has been working fine but now It seems to work fine on all the instruments I have except for those in Sample Tank 4 itself?

Opening Sample Tank 4 shows all my Libraries eg Sample Tank 3, Miroslav 2, all the Syntroniks 1 & 2, American Accoustic, Sampletron 2 etc. These all also work, no problem.

In the Library Column it shows Sample Tank 4 but highlighting this shows Categories EMPTY and Instruments EMPTY?

All my sounds are on a separate SSD and all IK sounds are stored in:-

IK Multimedia/Sample Tank 3
IK Multimedia/Sample Tank 4
IK Multimedia/Sampletron 2
IK Multimedia/Syntronik 2

The instruments/sounds that should be in Sample Tank 4 seem to be in place. For example, for Berlin Grand Piano there is:-

IK Multimedia/Sample Tank 4/Instruments/Sample Tank 4/Acoustic Pianos/
Berlin Grand Piano Natural.st4i etc etc

and

IK Multimedia/Sample Tank 4/Samples/Sample Tank 4/Acoustic Pianos/
Berlin Grand Piano.pak

and

in the Library Info folder and Sample Tank 4 is in there, in fact 5 versions are listed CS, Imported, MAX, SE and 4. All are 451 kb.

I have updated the my version to the latest 4.2.2. The programme file is on the main HD/Applications/Sample Tank 4.

Also on the main Hard Drive in Documents in IK Multimedia/Sample Tank 4/instruments.db

Any ideas?
9blackoranges

Re: Sample Tank 4 Categories/Instruments BLANK!

Postby 9blackoranges » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi again,

Disappointed that no one has been able to offer any help/ideas and even worse, that Support have comeback and asked me to search for a file that I have already detailed as being in place and already there.

I give up. Hope others have better luck.
9blackoranges

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More