question about SampleTank installation

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

question about SampleTank installation

Postby sschow1 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:07 pm

I have tried several times now to install and reinstall Sampletank4 and all of my various expansions...and it always results in things being installed in numerous places that don't make sense. I think this is because of years of use and I have had in the past some things installed on an external drive, etc. Right now I am just trying to consolidate it all into one single place, but Ik Product Manger seems to have a mind of its own how and where it decides to install sampleTank instruments. Additionally, some things are SAmpletank3 and some things are sampletank4 and I have even seen SampleTank4 folders installed inside of the sampleTank3 folder, etc...

Blehh..how can I reset everything, remove all traces of old paths stored in some pref files somewhere so that the Ik Product Manager can install Sampletank4 as well as all expansion libraries under the normal default location (presuming that is /Users/Shared/IK Multimedia/ in two folders, SampleTank3 and Sampletank4?
sschow1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More