Can't install Syntronik 2 in chosen location.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't install Syntronik 2 in chosen location.

Postby Bethlelemnet » Sun May 29, 2022 7:42 pm

Hi,

I purchased and installed all 33 Syntronik 2 synths. All were working correctly. But I then purchased Total Studio MAX, which comes with 22 Syntronik synths. But as I didn't have enough space on my C: drive for Total Studio MAX, I decided to uninstall Syntronik 2 and reinstall it along with the rest of Total Studio MAX on my E: drive.

Everything on Total Studio MAx installed fine in the E: drive, until Syntronik 2 synths, they will only install in the default C: drive. I tried uninstalling again and removing all traces of Syntronik 2, then used the "more options" option to chose a new install location but this doesn't work; it will only install in C: now. Also all of the Syntronik 2 synths are listed as "INSTALLED" in the Product Manager even though they are not installed and are not showing up in the DAW; I have changed the Sound Content Library location in Setting.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
Bethlelemnet

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More