Syntronik 2 library content

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik 2 library content

Postby Marathanz » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:02 am

Wow! This new Syntronik 2 Group Buy comes with a whole lot of content…
It’s a luxury problem really, but my library drive is getting full now and I haven’t even installed all of the models yet… I guess I now have two choices:

- Install the remaining content on another location on another drive.

- Re-install ALL the content that comes with the new models in another location.

In case of the last option, it would be great if it was possible to move library content in a safe and uncluttered way, just like Steinberg gives that option with their library manager.

I’m not sure if I could identify the specific Syntronik 2 files, since all my IKM library content (SampleTank, Syntronik, SampleTron etc.) is installed in the same folder and there it is (automatically) organized in subfolders like: instruments, samples, arpeggios etc.
Not per main instrument.

Does anybody know if there’s a way (perhaps using the product manager?) to safely move library files independently (like only SampleTron content, or only Syntronik 2 content)?
Marathanz

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More