Download Sounds Links Missing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Download Sounds Links Missing

Postby darkogav » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:16 pm

Hello, I am trying to backup the sounds zip and dmg files from Syntronik 2 V-80 and Syntronik 2 CS but I can't see the link where to download them.

When I check https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/ I see no sounds downloads button for them. From what i can tell, they haven't expired yet and they are new.
darkogav

Re: Download Sounds Links Missing

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:32 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby darkogav » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:04 pm

Thanks.

Is there a place there the Product Manager downloads the zip files? I could just save those. But I am not able to see the download cache of the product manager for Syntronic 2 for some reasons. It automatically unzips the downloaded file and extracts into the location specified in the settings.
darkogav

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Yes, in the IKPM Preference Settings you can select the folder used for the downloads. And, of course, for each Sounds Library install you can select the destination folder.

Details are in the IKPM User Manual.

Note that the IKPM does not automatically delete the downloaded files after successful installation (unlike some other managers) precisely so that you can back up the downloads and avoid any Download Reactivation fee.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More