Syntronik... "looped" sounds?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik... "looped" sounds?

Postby meingottwalter » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:49 am

Hi there,

I am still on Syntronik 1, considering upgrading (timing was bad, introductory price just ran out when I was able to acquire some budget).

I am wondering which sounds are "looped", i.e. they play back forever (that G minor chord for the full length of "Shine On You Crazy Diamond") or can be modified that way. Pretty much all sounds I tried so far will eventually stop even with Sustain all up.

To try out sounds, I use the Syntronik Plugin in a lean VST host (Cantabile Lite).

Is there a "Looped" button anywhere (particularly in SYN 1) that I have overlooked?
Is there a list of sounds that play forever?
Regarding looped sounds, is there a difference between Syntronik 1 and 2?

Thanks for helping, Thomas
meingottwalter

Syntronik... "looped" sounds? => was my own fault.

Postby meingottwalter » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:10 pm

meingottwalter wrote:[...] Pretty much all sounds I tried so far will eventually stop even with Sustain all up. [...]

Having played around with some more sounds, I must correct myself. There are many looped sounds that come with Syntronik. I just seem to have been unlucky with the ones I tried before yesterday.

All good. Let's keep learning.
meingottwalter

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More