Syntronic Instrument download issue

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic Instrument download issue

Postby TommyBenson1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Problem downloading some Syntronic instruments. Its only on some of the syntronic instruments. The following is the message. Anyone else having this problem

Code: Select all
Uncaught Exception:
Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/Volumes/East West/Miroslav Philharmonik 2 3.43.57 PM/Instruments/53__Syntronik V-80/Factory/Organ'
    at Object.mkdirSync (fs.js:925:3)
    at /Applications/IK Product Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:956:8
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at /Applications/IK Product Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js:946:10
    at /Applications/IK Product Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/recursive-readdir/index.js:81:22
    at /Applications/IK Product Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/recursive-readdir/index.js:81:22
    at /Applications/IK Product Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/recursive-readdir/index.js:88:20
    at FSReqCallback.oncomplete (fs.js:173:5)
TommyBenson1

Re: Syntronic Instrument download issue

Postby garfy » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:59 pm

Hello TommyBenson1 and welcome to the forums.

Is this a problem "during" download or after installation? That file address looks a bit weird for either of those though. If you have installed the Syntronik content to that folder then I think the app will be having an issue retrieving from there.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More