B-3x With Multiple Controller Setups

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

B-3x With Multiple Controller Setups

Postby bmjn2013 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:58 pm

I have been using B-3X for a year or so live and I love it!
I generally use an Arturia MK2 61 and it works great I have the drawbars and other controls mapped by simply using the "learn" feature - very handy!
Recently I only took my Nord Stage 3 to a gig so I "learned" the drawbars and controls I needed and saved it as a new preset "NORD Organ".
This week I went out with the Arturia again, which has its own preset saved, and NOTHING! It didn't remember the Arturia Programming at all, like the Nord overwrote it.
So whenever I "learn" and save a new controller, it doesn't store the old one even in a different preset.... Please help if there is a way to save 2 controller profiles since this has become a real hassle!
Also, I am not a great MIDI guy but I would like to disable ALL of the keyed presets or inactivate them if possible. I am an active drawbar user, and when I am in a situation where I end up on a 73 or 88 key controller, I seem to always play a key low enough to enable one of the presets! Bad news if you are soloing around on a flute and one note gests you to full organ!
I would really appreciate any help on these matters as I do love the product!

Thanks in Advance!
bmjn2013

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More