Future Synths Download

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Future Synths Download

Postby jbnodule » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi All, new to IK, just purchased Total Studio 2 MAX. Can someone please tell me how/where to download Future Synths? I'm on macOS Catalina. It's not in the Product Manager and there isn't a download link here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st3futuresynths/

Much appreciated.
jbnodule

Re: Future Synths Download

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would think that after you have Authorized Total Studio 2 MAX then all the products would appear in your User Area / My Products:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
You might find it there. If not, then please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

As for Registration / Authorization, I am not sure.
-- How many serial numbers did you get?
-- And for what products?
Don''t tell us what the actual Serial Numbers - as someone-else could steal them from you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jbnodule » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
The download is indeed here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/#

As a new IK user, the great mystery is: why are the downloads there instead of in the IK Product Manager? Native Instruments (for example) makes this process very simple. With IK I'm going between the IK Product Manager, the IK website and the IK Custom Shop, with thumbnails whizzing by selling me more stuff...when I just want to download/register what I've already purchased with ease. :)

Btw just tried to use my new purchase and Sample Tank 4 crashes Ableton Live 10 on mac OS Catalina. Welcome to IK...
jbnodule

Postby garfy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Also a TS2MAX user and, as far as my system is concerned, all sound content is available in the Download Manager under the Sounds Tab, including Future Synths.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby jbnodule » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Thanks for the reply, that's amazing. Future Synths is definitely not showing under the Sounds tab on my IK Product Manager. It only shows on the My Products page of the IK website on the SampleTank 3 Total Studio panel.

Maybe it's not showing because SampleTank 3 won't even install on macOS Catalina. Anyhow it's working in SampleTank 4 which is great...although it crashes Ableton Live 10.
jbnodule

Postby garfy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:52 pm

jbnodule wrote:Maybe it's not showing because SampleTank 3 won't even install on macOS Catalina.

Is Future Synths the only thing missing from your Sounds tab?

jbnodule wrote:although it crashes Ableton Live 10.

Maybe worth opening a ticket with Official Support for that. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/ I've only got the Lite version of Live 10, but it doesn't crash with ST4 on Mojave.
garfy

Postby jbnodule » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Thanks for the follow up!

On the Sounds tab of the IK Product Manager it only shows these:
Hitmaker - Synthwave (because I downloaded it from the website)
Miroslav Philharmonik 2
SampleTank 4 CS
SampleTank 4 SE
Syntronik + All the Syntronik Synths

I'll take your lead and open a ticket about the crashing SampleTank 4.

Cheers.
jbnodule

Postby garfy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Well, unless I'm very much mistaken, you should be seeing all of the sound content for TSMAX2 there as well, which is 20-odd libraries.

I would suggest opening a second ticket for this issue as it is not directly connected to the Live crash.
garfy

Postby jbnodule » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:51 am

Wow, I'll open a ticket. Thank you!
jbnodule

Postby maxtr0ne » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:43 pm

I opened a ticket but I imagine Black Friday week + coming off their Group Buy it'll be a while til I hear back. Was this easy to resolve? I'm having a similar issue. It shows up in Product Manager app & My Products on the website, but no amount of authorizing in Custom Shop or SampleTank 4 allows me to download and/or install Future Synths. How did you resolve it?
maxtr0ne

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More