Corrupt Syntronik Sounds DMG Files for MacOS

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Corrupt Syntronik Sounds DMG Files for MacOS

Postby J0e3gan » Mon May 11, 2020 12:00 am

I downloaded all sounds DMGs for Syntronik 1.2.0 for MacOS but found that MacOS fails to mount a few of them (SYN_DCO-X_Part_1.dmg, SYN_Galaxy_Part_1.dmg, and SYN_Galaxy_Part_2.dmg) due to the error "no mountable file systems".

I have not had a problem with the other DMGs -- was able to mount them just fine. Yes, I already tried downloading the errant DMG files again. :roll:

Thoughts? Suggestions? :idea:

Thanks!
Lifelong passion for all genres and ages of music as an enthusiast. Software wiz. Longtime audio nerd. Working on my bucket list item to channel myself through music, presently experimenting with bass guitar, drums, and piano.
J0e3gan

Re: Corrupt Syntronik Sounds DMG Files for MacOS

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 11, 2020 2:35 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Corrupt Syntronik Sounds DMG Files for MacOS

Postby dlgebert » Mon May 11, 2020 3:33 pm

J0e3gan wrote:MacOS fails to mount a few of them (SYN_DCO-X_Part_1.dmg, SYN_Galaxy_Part_1.dmg, and SYN_Galaxy_Part_2.dmg)

I have an iMac and Syntronik Deluxe and I've installed it a couple of times, which includes those files and I've not had the issue you are having, but the last time I installed was almost a year ago.

After entering a ticket, verify if the file size of the file you downloaded matches what's on the website. Also, since these are disk images, run the MacOS Disk Utility and try some of the diagnostic tools.

Dave
dlgebert

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More