Ik plugins not working on new pc.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Ik plugins not working on new pc.

Postby metalmick » Mon May 04, 2020 6:30 pm

I have upgraded my pc which is running Win 10 and got my Pro Tools 8.0.5 running perfectly through my MBox 2 Mini interface. Have started loading in all my old IK Mulitmedia plugins like Sampletank 2 and AmpliTube 2 DUO, I have also downloaded the IK Manager tool and registered the serial numbers and yet when I load Pro Tools it will not load these products saying there is no authorisation. Any advice?
metalmick

Re: Ik plugins not working on new pc.

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. SampleTank 2 and AmpliTube 2 are 32-bit plug-ins (and I cannot remember what plug-in formats they use). Could that be the problem?

Do that standalone programs for those products load and run OK?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

--------------------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby metalmick » Mon May 04, 2020 8:41 pm

I'm running on Win 10, 64 bit and they seemed to work fine on Win 7, 64 bit. I'm also getting a #7401 DAE error message inside Pro Tools. Havent got the standalone versions so can't see if they work. The last time I downloaded any of these plugins it was 2016 and I was using Win 7.

P.S. I have set up a support ticket as you suggested. Thanks. :D
metalmick

Postby metalmick » Tue May 05, 2020 9:28 pm

I've been told to close one of my tickets because I too many open?? Where do I find my support tickets?
metalmick

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More